Friday, August 19, 2005

Iraqi election

On Wednesday the 17th, I considered the extensive time-line required for success in Iraq. Political and economic investment in infrastructure. Rome can't be built in a heartbeat.

On Thursday the 18th, I told reporters it was hot in Texas, and that I like it. It's hot in Iraq too, and I think I'd like it.

On Friday the 19th, most of the day was spent analyzing why, as Julie Chen revealed last night, Kaysar got 82% of America's vote to return to the Big Brother 6 house after being evicted the week before. See, Kaysar is an Iraqi Muslim and he was up against Tim the American fireman. Tim, of course, had the fact that he's bald going against him, popularity-wise maybe, but he's bald more in a Mr. Clean way rather than a Yul Brenner way. Yet 82% of the vote goes to Kaysar. My advisors tell me it's evidence of active Al Quaida cells calling in to vote. Active anti-American activities directed against America's heros.